PAPPED at Australian Fashion Week- Grazia and Famous Magazines

Yo I'm in New Yoorrkkkk!!

Arrived a few days ago and staying in a beaauuttiifuull uptown apartment with my lover.
I'm so excited!!

My proud as punch Mum just emailed me over these clippings from this weeks Australian FAMOUS Magazine and Grazia. (She's pretty sure I'm TOTALLY FAMOUS NOW hahahha)

They're style shots from last weeks Rosemount Australian Fashion Week.
(Ooops! Same outfit!!)
I'm wearing Melissa Plastic shoes (i heart them, Chewy bought them for me :)) Topshop Skirt I bought online (yeah I love shopping online!!) Ken Done Bag, Ksubi Sunnies, Amanda's Belt and my space-super-hero vintage jacket!!
I dont think you need to wear Balenciaga Boots and carry Prada POWERBAGS to have great style, and this just goes to show- you dont need the moolah to rock tha steeze!!

(Thanks to Di Faz and McTav xx)


Stay tuned for more adventures!
How will Ms Fitz take on New York?

I've got hardly any cashola, a handful of contacts and a will to survive!
Fingers crossed, I'm gonna love this city :) :)

xxx
xx
x