2009, you were the bomb :)


Oh My goodness. I can't believe this year is coming to a close.
I can say without a doubt, that this has been the biggest year of my life.

I have been through so many changes and adjustments, lived all over the world, met heaps of people, had plenty of laughs and plenty of tears.

I left my home in Australia, lived in New York, Amsterdam and South America, visited LA, San Diego, Philly, and am still off to see Sweden and Paris before the turn of the year. Pheeww!
I fell in love, relocated to the other side of the world, moved in with my partner, tried my hand at New York city.. (I'll be back, don't worry), worked for free for a monster while doing an internship in the Garment District, lived in the hood (for realz), got ignored by Pat Field, hung out with trannies in the East Village, caught a fish in the jungle with a pole, got my ass kicked by REAL dancers in NY, built a snowman in Amsterdam, missed my friends and family back home, felt the loneliness and exhilaration of an epic journey, and most importantly, have been humbled by the experience.

I've seen so much beauty in the world I feel like I'm going to burst from it all.

Thank you 2009, I have loved you.

xxx
xx
x