Trend Report :: Futuristic Tribal - Ms Fitz

I'm totally obsessed with the FUTURISTIC TRIBAL style. There's a lot of it on the runways at the moment (LV 2010, Valentino, Gaultier, Versace to name a few) Characterized by clashing patterns, and pops of loud color off set by neutral tones.

Valentino Spring 2010
Valentino Spring 2010
LV RTW Spring 2010

Gaultier Couture 2010
Gaultier Couture 2010

I got my Fitz on today playing with paint and a pink wig.. I got my inspiration from tradition African face painting and made sure to use my wonderful MAC powders. Ace Ace Ace.

I love premonitions of our future world that take reference from the past. The idea that far into the future, after the apocalypse- people will revert to tribalism, living off the land; with a cyber twist. Mad Max did it best :)

BTW I'm totally listening to PLANET CLAIRE by the B52's right now (there's a download link) Best Song Everrr
Support the artist The B-52's - Funplex - Planet Claire (Live At the Roxy)


Like this? Get free and fresh MsFitz content as soon as it’s published.
We will never share your email address with anyone.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner