Ms Fitz POP! Today's Look

Hey Hey Heyy! I'm ACTUALLY enjoying sharing my outfits with you guys- I know I said it would be a massive effort and its totes narcissistic, and it totally is both- and its FUN!! I have officially turned to the darkside! Hahah! So here's what I wore today..


Those are the boots I customised, and there is a pretty hectic patterned pair of Vintage 80's ski leggings. The red pork pie hat is from H&M. And that's my favourite vintage fur coat-its got massive 80's shoulders. Oh and I'm wearing a pair of vintage wooden tribal inscription earring but you cant rlly see them. Fluro green/yellow mini dress, Christopher Kane for TopShop..The pink Mongolian Lambs Wool handbag I got on sale for 9.00 Euros at the AMAZING department store called River Island (check it out its kinda like TopShop, available all through Europe but you can buy online- they have great bags)
POP BANG POW!
Love ya guts,