Asher Levine NYFW 2010.2011 Show

We went to Asher Levine's New York Fashion Week debut. You've all seen my Terminator rings.

Obligatory "What I wore" shot. We'd been working in the studio ALL day and I was feeling pretty exhausted and not really interested in my outfit. Baseball caps are good to try and hide in.

You may recognize this jacket in white- as worn by the Gaga. And on the right is the happy boy himself :)

I KNOW, RIGHT?

Afterward we had a quick drink in a Soho dive bar that I LIVE for, which is fucking dirty and disgusting and the drinks are cheap and there are no fashion people there because its too grotty. Just my kinda spot. Fuck the Satorialist, check out this guy:
LIVING for his silver oven mitt and beat up sneakers right now

LOVE YOU! Thank you for reading my blog, who ever you are :)

Ms. Fitz
xxx