The Avant Guardians: Colin Self

Welcome to my new weekly column, The Avant Guardians! I'll be bringing you exclusive "What I Wore" posts from people who rock incredible, genre busting looks everyday. You wont find any shit from H&M here on my blog! Meet Brooklyn based artist, Colin Self!
 
Name: Colin Self
Occupation: Artist & Performer
Pics by Michael Burk
 What IS he wearing?
A Rainbo demin zip-up body suit topped with a faux-fur leopard jacket 
Quaker hat
Lennon tea shade glasses with a gold glasses chain
vintage gray leather gloves
African-print childs backpack
Brazos military boots. 
(It's all vintage, duh.. Denim pieces from the closet of Brad Callahan)


Website:  http://vimeo.com/9215625
Contact: colinmself@gmail.com
Love ya guts,







If you would like to be considered for The Avant Guardians, send your landscape What I Wore portraits to claire(AT)msfitz.com.au