NYFW Fall 2011 Trends: CHECKS AND PLAIDS

They say Three is a trend.. well, I lost count of all the plaid and checks I've seen this week on the Fall 2011 Runways at New York Fashion Week. It's hellovalot more than three so I think we can say it's going to be a hellovalot of a trend. Rag and Bone, Thakoon, Y-3, Tory Burch, Suno, Libertine are just a few that I've pulled together for your reference.
BTW, It's not just a little bit of plaid either, it's styled as plaid on plaid on plaid and checks on checks. More is more, which is just the way we like it isn't it, my fellow fashion Ms Fitz? Be inspired by these looks, destined to help you look like a bad ass bag lady- which is entirely the point, duh.
Rag and Bone Fall 2011
Thakoon Fall 2011
Y-3 Fall 2011
Tory Burch Fall 2011
Suno Fall 2011
Libertine Fall 2011
I like where this is going. I likey a lot.

But who did it best, you ask? TAKE IT AWAY THOM BROWNE, YOU FUCKING NUTTER, YOU'LL MAKE BAG LADIES OUT OF ALL OF US! PLEASE!
(ps i love you.)


I'm giving bag lady realness every day at the tents and it's a real winner. More is more is more, thanks.

Stay tuned for more trend observations from NYFW Fall 2011.


Love ya guts,








Images from style.com