The Avant Guardians: Igor Dewe

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!

I present to you: IGOR DEWE! What a vision of splendid perfection, this man is.

I stalk Igor on facebook, and he is INCREDIBLE.  He is a performance artist living in Paris.

Some of the following pics are from his recent performances (many with performance partner Maja Bergström) where he was begging outside the haute couture shows like Chloe, Dior and washing cars outside of Valentino- Isn't that the greatest thing you have ever heard?

He also rolls with a crew of artists called the HOUSE OF DRAMA which you NEED TO SEE RIGHT NOW. Clicky Clicky here!

His style is a fusion of many cultural references, gender binaries, color and chaos. I love his DIY sensibility which melds perfectly with a high fashion twist. Oh. It's just perfect. Is it presumptuous on my behalf to feel that we are kindred? I couldn't have dreamed this man to life! As I gabber on, my blobby words can't do this image of amazingness any justice, so please take a look at these pix:

Love ya guts,









Apologies for the lack of photo accreditation, if they are yours or you know who's they are just email me and I will put it up :)