What I Wore: Style Like U Book Launch // Vanity Fair Party

Tonight I went to a party held by Vanity Fair to launch the first book by invaluable style resource StyleLikeU.

I love the community of people that SLU brings together, united by their love of personal style and self expression. Everyone looked pretty spectacular, first and foremostly the 91 year old woman who was only as tall as my tits, wearing a silver lame pant suit and hand dyed eye lashes who said SHE LIKED MY OUTFIT! I nearly died with pride. I hope I'm like her if live to be 91, but I fear I'm going to be grumpy old cunt. 

I thought it would be appropriate to share what I wore, (particularly since I made the rare effort not to dress like a hyper color bull dyke).
Body con dress by Jaime Lee, vintage everything else
Yep, I made myself a vintage scarf pony tail!


 Some of the amazing guests I met: Tziporah Salamon, Patricia Fox, NC Shuva, Ilona Royce-Smithkin.
Gosh, I can't believe we shot this over a year ago! Time flies! Can't say it was my finest fashion moment, but no regrets! I'm just happy to be part of such a great movement.
To see all the party pics by Billy Farrel Agency see here.

Love, Color and Chaos,

Photobucket