BOOTZY

Ms. Fitz custom bootz


Jaime Lee Major mini dress
Vintage technicolor muumuu
Tina Kalivas orange jacket
Ms. Fitz shoes

Thank you to every body for their support with the launch of my collection this week! Everything is going so well and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful supportive friends!

I'm wearing all new jewelry from the Ms. Fitz SS2012 collection, including the Nose Chain, the fluro Knotted Wonder necklace and a new design, which I made today- the Bold Skull- an electric blue stone skull with peace sign charm on a long gold chain. Very easy to wear, and will be up on the site tomorrow.

These shoes are original custom made Ms. Fitz pieces. I went kinda crazy on them, they're pretty fun. If your boots are too hot for summer, just cut the toes off!

Oh yeah, this is my dog Gulliver. He's the BEST accessory I have..

Love, Color and Chaos,
Photobucket