I MET COCO AND I FANNED THE FUCK OUT

The past few days have been maddnneessssss! We shot the Peaches // Cazwell music video, which I styled and if I don't say so myself, was PRETTY amazoids. Can't wait til I can show you all the pics, because it's above and beyond, really.

In the midst of all this, it's Fashion Week and I have been attending shows and events. The Gerlan and Asher Levine shows have been a highlight, and I'm looking forward to checking out the Blonds show tonight.

But I need to tell you what happened last night!!
TAVI! RICHIE RICH! ICE T! COCO!!!! COCCOOOOO!!

We went out and I didn't take my camera. So typical that the only time I don't want to lug my camera around we have the best time ever!

We attended the Advanced Style party which was hosted by Tavi, and the most INCREDIBLE older, stylish WOMEN were in attendance. OMG. Check this website for some increddz looks. Other women usually stare at me in disbelief but it was amazing to be in the presence of older women who have kept their eccentricity, color and zest for fashion and style well into their older years, and I had a few moments were I felt like I was looking directly at myself, 50 years into the future. And it looked pretty good!

Hair is greenz
Tavi with Ari Seth Cohen from Advanced Style and a lovely woman who was enjoying her 100th birthday!

Then we went to the Richie Rich afterparty and met COCO!! OMG OMG OMG!!

Could I smile any harder? I think not. It was fun. There were dudes with horrible feathered fedora's and jersey chicks on too many pingers, but it was a real NY adventure. Huzzah!

Love, Color and Chaos,
Photobucket