INSPIRED!!

I believe in the collective consciousness. I also believe that the internet is a very inspiring place.


The internet certainly inspires me! The internet makes me wonder "Who am I? Am I a digital being? Am I real? Am I unique? Where do I end and where does the digital me begin? WHAT DEFINES ME?"

Ideas of identity, fluidity and originality can be lost in the cyber realm and those are precisely the reasons why I am inspired to create the digital artwork I do. Through my use of .gifs, irony, color, accessory design and cross cultural references and I hope to help people question who they really are, how they express themselves and ultimately, to define my own sense of self.

So when I saw the creative direction for Jeremy's collection yesterday I thought "This is so meta."
Uhuh.
Uhuh.
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.


Further reading:
Refinery 29:  "Did Jeremy Scott Plagiarize Ms. Fitz in his Fall 2012 collection?"
Jezebel: "Who Owns 90's Nostalgia?"


Love, Color and Chaos,
Photobucket 

PS- For more of my artwork, feel free to see my website http://www.msfitz.us 
And if you would like to buy nose chains from my ss2011 collection, please visit http://www.msfitz.bigcartel.com