FOR REAL DOE!!! IT'S CRAZY HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE I'VE POSTED!!! HAVE YOU MISSED ME? I MISSED YOU!!!!

WOW. SO much to catch up on. Firstly, I want to apologize for being AWOL on this blog for the past few months. If you follow me on Twitter and Facebook then you will have been kept in the loop of my goings on, but basically, I've been taking myself offline a little and starting to get REAL IRL.

I've been busy!! Here's whats been happening:

Check out this amazing shot by Hadar Pichton.
<3 GULLY <3
I
I've been hosting On Top at Le Bain on Tuesday nights with the iconic Suzanne Bartsche- You should come by, it's an insane party.

I am happy to announce that I am working on a shoe collaboration! Yes! There will be MS. FITZ SNEAKERS!! AND THEY WILL LIGHT UP!! I'm working with Electrolites to create a style of one off, hand made sneakers for ya'll. So sexciting. They'll be out in about a month, I think.

 Also, remember that I have a jewellery label? I'm almost finished my new collection-  A PSYCHADELIC VACATION.
IT'S REALLY COLORFUL AND REALLY WEIRD AND EACH PIECE WILL BE BLESSED WITH PROTECTION AND STRENGTH SPELLS. I think you'll like it. Soon, my lovelies, soon.

ALSO I GOT A GROWN UP JOB HERE.

I promise it won't be this long next time.

I LOVE YOU.

Love, Color and Chaos,
Photobucket