Ms. Fitz - Officially New York's Biggest Nightlife Personality (wtf?!)

WOW we have so much catching up to do! I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK and happy to be updating my blog again. I'm sorry I was gone for so long- I needed a break and sometimes, an artist needs some quiet time to reflect on the next moves.

I'm going to update you on all the things that have gone on in a series of posts..(My apologies if you've heard all this stuff already via my facebook or twitter) But I will also be keeping you abreast of my current musings, art, projects and amazing things my friends are up to.

So here's the first:

I've been hosting some parties around town with the likes of some NYC legend types Susanne Bartsch, Lady Fag and Frankie Sharp. And then something crazy happened - I was crowned New York's Biggest Nightlife Personality at the Annual New York Nightlife Awards.







Who woulda thunked it? I am super humbled by the award- and I know I'm going to be able to tell my Grandkids that I was cool once. 

Love, Color and Chaos,
Photobucket