Recent Press / Huffington Post, Refinery29, The Coven

Hello my long lost lovers!! 

Just sharing some press that has come my way recently. I'm #thankful!






To be featured on the Huffington Post is really incredible, big thanks to James Nichols for the feature. It's pretty in-depth and angled primarily towards my work in nightlife, so I feel lucky to have the chance to bend your ears!




My girls at Witches of Bushwick included this feature in their newest issue of The Coven Mag. 
I have a lot to say! I hope you get to read it.




Pic by Kelly Kai
Wearing BCALLA

AAAANNNNDDD!!

Okay this isn't technically press but regardless, I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY DRESS!!! OMG OMG OMG!
It's made entirely out of vintage basketball jerseys and old, old fringing we found at a fabric store that was going out of business. Yeah I conceptualised it, but as always, my costumier Vaughan Alexander put it all together for me. GET IIITTTT

Pic by Thom Kerr


Love, Color and Chaos,
Photobucket